Orochem Technologies Inc manufactures lab consumables for pharmaceutical industry, clinical diagnostic labs, food industry, and other testing labs over 22 years. It is a fast growing company with customers all over the world. Currently, we have several openings for analytical chemists positions at both entry and senior levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct analytical experiments following SOPs.
- Conduct analytical and bioanalytical method development and validation
- Provide technical support with regards to chromatography and sample preparation related products and service
- Report writing and giving presentations
- Attend local vendor shows and company sponsored trade shows
- Provide information to marketing team to create business development programs
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree (B.S, M.A, PhD.) in Chemistry.
- Good knowledge of GLP or GMP
- Experience in analytical instruments such as HPLC, GC, HPLC-MS, GC-MS, and in sample preparation
- Requires analytical thinking and presenting ideas
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Must be able to work in teams and individually
- Experience in Microsoft office and Database Management
- For senior level position, at least 5 years of experience in GLP/GMP setting