Supported Liquid-Liquid Extraction
However, immobilization of the aqueous plasma sample on an inert solid support medium packed in a cartridge or in the individual wells of a 96-well plate and percolating a water immiscible organic solvent to extract the analyte from this medium evoked significant enthusiasm from the pharmaceutical industry.
Orochem Aquamatrix cartridges and plates are packed with flux calcined diatomaceous earth for high capacity retention of analytes. Also Available with Diatomaceous Earth at buffered pH of 4.5 and 9.0.
Features and Applications
- Packed with chemically inert material, stable in the pH range 1-13.
- Plates compatible with robotic liquid handlers for automated extraction.
- Allows high through put alternative to traditional liquid-liquid extraction techniques.
- Eliminates steps like mixing, centrifugation and organic phase separation.
- Provides support, greater surface area and accelerated solvent extraction.
- No pre-treatment of the bed is necessary.
Showing all 5 results