Flash Chromatography is a rapid form of preparative column chromatography based on optimized pre-packed columns through which are pumped solvent at a high flow rate. It is a simple and economical approach to preparative LC. Orochem provides two types of flash columns. One type is using polypropylene. It is safer than glass columns, with no risk of breakage. Another type is ISOSPEED flash column; column is made of stainless steel, which compatible with higher flow rate and pressure.
All Orochem’s flash columns are packed with symmetrical sorbent compression to ensure improved separation and reproducibility.
Orochem’s Avalon flash columns are Isco compatible. There are both high pressure ( 180 psi/12 bar) and low pressure (45 psi /3bar) columns.
- Clean , pre-packed disposable poly-propylene cartridges
- Leak Free guaranteed
- Tight particle size distribution
- Low Fines
- Neutral pH
- Controlled water content
- Good resolution and no tailing
- Better separation
- Higher plate count
- Purification can be carried out at higher flow rates
- Particle size 40-60 microns
- Mesh size: 230-400
- Pore Size: 60 Å
Avalexa flash columns are Biotage SNAP compatible. Applications are drug discovery, sample clean-up, natural product purification and many more.
- Gives the best purification performance
- Tighter bands and narrower peaks for improved fractionation
- Delivers better separation, higher fraction purity and increased sample loads
- More loading capacity
- Less cartridge and solvent usage
- Increased separation efficiency
- Higher fraction purity
- High performance packing technology
- Greater cartridge consistency
Orochem’s Alexa flash columns (Biotage Compatible)are rated for low pressure 45psi /3bar.Cartridges are packed with symmetrical sorbent compression to ensure improved separation and reproducibility.
- Gives best purification performances under low pressure.
- Tighter bands and narrower peaks for improved fractions.
- Delivers better separation, higher fraction purity and increased sample loads.
- Low Fines
- Neutral Ph
- High performance packing technology.
- Greater cartridge consistency.
Particle size 40-60 microns
Mesh size: 230-400
Pore Size: 60A
Orochem Aqua flash chromatography is Jones Flash master compatible, which is a rapid form of preparative column chromatography based on optimized pre-packed columns through which are pumped with solvent at a high flow rate. They are simple and economical approach to preparative liquid chromatography.
- Better and faster Solution
- Capacity of the sample can be doubled.
- Samples can be run at higher flow rates.
- Lower cartridge pressure drop.
ISOSPEED Flash System
Orochem Flash chromatography unit is a system is widely used in industries for compound purification following organic synthesis. The system accommodates single ISOSPEED cartridge and consists of:
Solvent delivery system with flow control
Inline sample loading
Cartridge loading and unloading cart
N2 environment and leak detection port
The ISOSPEED flash purification system brings together the quality, performance and reproducibility to make it ideal for large scale purifications.
- Single column prep scale flash chromatography system
- Custom sizes availability based on customer requirements
- Cheaper than any other competitor brands
- Available in normal phase (NP), reversed phase (RP), Chiral or any other
- bonded phase
- Uses easy to install pre-packed ISOSPEED flash columns
- Ideal for post-synthesis purification of compounds at kilo scale
- cGMP and CIP compliant
- Unique swivel design for easy loading and unloading
Contact us for more information.
Showing 1–12 of 157 results