Orochem Technologies Inc manufactures lab consumables for pharmaceutical industry, clinical diagnostic labs, food industry, and other testing labs over 22 years. It is a fast growing company with sales all over the world. Currently, we have openings for two sale manager positions in USA (east coast and Midwest).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct on-site customer visits to provide technical information with regards to chromatography related products and service.
- Attend local vendor shows and company sponsored trade shows
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Build technical competency on Orochem solutions as a knowledgeable and credible resource to customers and the sales
- Provide information to marketing team to create business development programs
- Engage with potential new customers through cold calls and emails
- Rigorously document communications and keep up to date the customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Develop and execute strategies to identify and target potential new customers through effective market, revenue, and literature analysis
- Timely follow up of leads that come in through our marketing programs
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree (B.S, M.A, PhD.) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or a related discipline required
- Willingness to travel between 30 – 70%.
- Requires analytical thinking and presenting ideas
- Experience in Microsoft office and Database Management
- Extensive knowledge of chromatography and sample preparation production
- At least 5 years of experience in sales into the biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical marketplace
- Proactive approach to responsibilities/goals and personal growth
- Innovate and drive to continuously improve
- Work independently and as part of a sales team
- Polished communication skills- telephone, email, etc.
- Time management/prioritization skills