Senior Design Engineer
Orochem Technologies Inc. is an industry leader in development, scale-up, and turnkey solutions design for large-scale molecular purification processes
using simulated moving bed technology for food, dietary supplements, and pharmaceutical clients.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced, motivated Senior Design Engineer.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and drafting equipment and parts using 3-D SolidWorks, and performing advanced Computational Flow Dynamics (CFD) analysis
- Sourcing new components for systems and special projects
- Testing equipment and components and assisting with research and development
- Interfacing various devices with chromatography systems such as rotary valves, switches, motors, pumps, etc
- Writing and editing instruction manuals
- Experienced candidates with at least 5 years of experience in GLP/GMP setting
- Knowledge of continuous chromatography systems and design applications
- Proficient in related computer applications
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude
- Strong computer skills using SolidWorks, Inventor, Autocad P&ID, Autocad, CFD, 3 designing or equivalent software
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot issues and correct via corrective action plans
Education and Specific Experience:
- Master ‘s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Knowledge: 5 years (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 5 years (Preferred)
- SolidWorks: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Schedule Demands:
Domestic or international travel will be required. The ability to manage high priority items to meet strict deadlines is essential. Due to supporting manufacturing, occasional after hours work may be required. Must be comfortable and desire to be hands-on working on the production floor.
Orochem offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time