Office Administrative assistant
Orochem Technologies About Our Company Orochem Technologies Inc. has been manufacturing lab consumables for the pharmaceutical industry, clinical diagnostic labs, food industry, and other testing labs for 26 years. It is a fast-growing company with customers all over the world. Our company is also an industry leader in development, scale-up, and turn-key solutions design for large scale molecular purification processes for food, dietary supplements, and pharmaceutical clients. Currently, we have an opening for an office administrative assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, organizing catering and coordinating travel arrangements when necessary
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks as well as filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports.
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- 1-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (eg: copiers, business telephone systems, projectors, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks
We provide health insurance (including dental and eyes), life insurance, 401K, and vocation days.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com