Orochem Technologies Inc established in 1996. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. Orochem is globally recognized in the areas of large scale contract purification, OEM manufacturing and private labeling.
- Bonded silica manufacturing: C18, C8, C4, amino, ion-exchange sorbents, from 1.7 to 50 um, spherical or irregular.
- Polymer synthesis: Polymer DVB resins, agarose based affinity resins
- Chiral stationary phases: polysaccaride-based chiral stationary phases, from 1.7 um to 50 um, either coated or covalently bounded.
- OEM device manufacturing: custom packed spin columns, 1 cc-150 cc columns, 24/48/96 and 384-well filter and collection plates
- OEM column packing: any of our stationary phases or resins, or customer’s sorbent, any size of UHPLC and HPLC columns , semi/prep columns, high pressure and low pressure flash columns.
- Private labeling: most of our sample preparation products, HPLC columns, and proteomic products
- Contract purification services: capable to purify specialty sugars, proteins, lipids, phospholipids, fatty acids, chiral APIs, API/pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, from lab scale to commercial scale
- Analytical and bioanalytical method development: HPLC and HPLC-MS method development, chiral separation method development, bioanalytical extraction method development, and pre-clinical PK sample analysis
- Naperville, Illinois, USA . 84,000 square feet
- US facilities are the main manufacture sites. Simulated moving bed chromatography systems are designed, built and assembled completely at our US locations.
- Orochem India, Mumbai. 25,000 square feet . Manufactures sample preparation products for the pharmaceutical and clinical research organizations in Asia.