The Pegasensor offers 24/ 96/ 384 channel high performance pipetting that is ideal for low-volume multichannel microplate pipetting and for serial dilution applications. The new 2-series uses a more efficient servo motor design for better speed, precision, and reliability. The microprocessor-controlled pipetting mechanism provides accurate and precise pipetting of microliter or sub-microliter volumes of samples into 96, 384 or 1536-well microplates. The high-speed pipetting system provides short processing times by delivering liquids through up to 24/96/384 channels simultaneously with precise volume control.
The Pegasensor uses Apricot Designs’ unique head design which employs high-precision manufacturing to produce reasonably priced heads that are independent of the pipetting mechanism. The Pegasensor electronically loads and unloads pipetting heads in a few seconds, allowing simple and easy set-up for the task at hand.
- 96/384 pipetting channels for fastest operations of 96/384 liquid addition or 96-to-96 or 384-to-384 plate replication.
- Flexible design for liquid transfers and pipetting operations for 96, 384 and 1536-well microplates and can also be used for serial dilutions by row or column.
- Uses the unique easy-change head system from Apricot Designs, allowing the user to build a diverse head library with a reasonable investment. The heads are interchangeable with other Apricot pipettors.
- Select from 12 to 18 deck positions that can be used for plates, reservoirs, or tips for optimal walkway automation.
- Automatic disposable tip loading and unloading for Apricot ESP tips and Biomek®FX compatible disposable tips. The disposable tip loading location is accessible by robotics for expanded capacity.
- Intuitive graphical user interface via serial interface control.
- Small footprint conserves bench space and fits easily into suitably-sized hoods
- Tip Washing System
- Cooling Plate, horizontal ports
- Vacuum Manifold
- Bar code reader
- Plate Sensor
- Refillable Reservoir
- Bluetooth Wireless
- The open deck design makes it easy to use robotics to supply labware to the PP series. It can be integrated as part of an automation workcell by combining it with laboratory automation software and robotics from Apricot sister company Biosero, Inc.
- Plate replication
- Plate reformatting
- Reagent addition
- Compound addition
- Serial dilution (by row or column)
|<2% CV at 1 µl|
|+/- 1% at 1 µl|
|0.1 µl /1 µl|
|0.5 – 125 µl /1-550 µl|
|28W x 19D x 26H 711W x 483D x 660H mm|
|(all models) Operating Width for stage 39.5″ 1003 mm|
|Approx. 98 lbs (45 kg)|
|100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|50 – 100º F|