Orochem Technologies Inc. has been manufacturing lab consumables for the food and pharmaceutical industries for 26 years. Our company is also an industry leader in the contract purification of food ingredients and dietary supplements. Currently, we have an opening for a QA specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the day-to-day quality operations of all elements of the quality management system
- Perform reviews of protocols and reports relating to facilities, utilities, and equipment commissioning and qualification/requalification, process/method validation, and other cGMP activities from a quality perspective to ensure compliance with internal requirements and sound technical rationale.
- Conduct internal audit, annual product review /product quality review
- Verify that all food safety, quality assurance, and regulatory programs are functioning as designed, being followed, and correctly documented
- Accountable for the preparation and execution of 3rd party audits and FDA and USDA food safety system assessments. Take appropriate corrective action as a result of any findings generated.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree and at least 2+ years’ experience in a QA position
- Must have at least 2 years of quality assurance experience in a food (preferred) or nutraceutical manufacturing plant
- Experienced candidates with at least 5 years of experience in the GMP food manufacturing setting will be considered for a senior-level position
- Comprehensive knowledge of FDA, USDA, GFSI, FSSC22000 requirements
- Familiar with FDA 21 CFR 110 and 117 guidelines
- HACCP Certified
- Strong food safety experience
We provide health insurance (including dental and vison), life insurance, 401K, and vacation days.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com