MatriKleen Extraction Plate
MatriKleen Extraction Plate is a new generation sample preparation device which effectively removes most unwanted interferences from biological samples and eliminates ion suppression for mass spectrometry analysis.
- In both 3 cc cartridge and 2 cc/well 96-well plate format, larger cartridge format is also available
- Designed for plasma, serum, and blood samples
- Universal extraction tool for:
- Polar and non-polar chemicals
- Acidic and basic analytes
- Quick and simple high throughput procedure
- Total process time
- Eliminates matrix effect from phospholipids and proteins
- High recovery and reproducibility for most drug compounds
- Place MatriKleen extraction plate and collection plate on top of positive pressure processor (or vacuum manifold).
- Add 400 μL of methanol-acetonitrile mixture (1/1, v/v) to MatriKleen plate first, followed by 100 μL sample (spiked with target analyte).
- Wait about 5 minutes. Apply positive pressure or vacuum, adjust pressure so the sample flows through drop by drop.
- When all of solution is out, increase pressure to dry the plate for about 30 seconds.
- The eluate in the collection plate is ready to be analyzed.
Note: For urine samples, working volume should not exceed 0.2 mL.
Recommendation: Minimum 1:2 to 1:3 urine: methanol (v/v).
Showing the single result
Matrix effect removal, 96-well plate, MatriKleen, 2.0 ml, 1/pkg
|MatriKleen||File size: 203KB||Download|
|MatriKleen Procedure Guide||File size: 112KB||Download|