Do you need a 96-well plate to support affinity resins for nucleotide and antibody extractions?
Orochem’s filter plates are designed for oligo and peptide synthesis and extraction of large molecules.
- Compatible with resins or beads of different particle sizes
- Compatible with different organic solvents
- Support high recovery of nucleotides, peptides and proteins.
- Support CPG beads for nucleotide extraction
- Support IgG and IgA affinity Matrix beads for antibody extraction
- Support ion-exchange resins for desalting N- or O- glycans
Customers’ new publications using Orochem’s filter plates
- Schaffert, Anja, et al. “Minimal B Cell extrinsic IgG glycan modifications of Pro-and anti-inflammatory IgG preparations in vivo.” Frontiers in Immunology 10 (2020): 3024.
- Plomp, Rosina, et al. “Comparative glycomics of immunoglobulin A and G from saliva and plasma reveals biomarker potential.” Frontiers in immunology 9 (2018): 2436.
- Vreeker, Gerda CM, et al. “O-and N-glycosylation analysis of cell lines by ultrahigh resolution MALDI-FTICR-MS.” International Journal of Mass Spectrometry 448 (2020): 116267.